Meet Pro Users (Hy Tek users can ignore this message)
In the past, results exported from Meet Pro would not upload to this page. We have been working to resolve this issue and have
successfully imported Meet Pro results export files. The Meet Pro files are slightly different than what Hy Tek produces, so we
have made changes to accomodate that. We have only been able to test this against a few Meet Pro files so it is possible we haven't
caught all discrepancies between the two systems. If you attempt to upload a Meet Pro file and receive an error please email us the file
and we will attempt to fix the issue.
Thanks for your patience as we work through this.
VB Meets Team
Uploading Results is very simple. There is no cost to upload your results and anyone
can see them by going to our home page
and going to our search meets section. Below are the instructions for uploading
your meet results to our web site:
1. Within Hy-Tek you must select File/Export/Semi-colon Delimited Results
2. After selecting that, Hy-Tek will prompt for the results you would like to export
(review this screen but most likely you will not need to change anything).
3. Hy-Tek will then prompt to save the export file. You can choose the directory
that you want to save the file to but you cannot change the file name. After Hy-Tek
saves the file it will tell you the file name (it will be something like reslt001.csv
where 001 could be another number). It is important that you remember the location
and name of the file when uploading to our system.
4. Once the file has been saved you must upload that file in the form below.
5. If you want you can upload the file through out the meet and our system will
automatically overwrite the prior results you uploaded.